Here’s an express recipe for a veggie pizza you may want to eat right now.
Effortless recipes are always my favourite choice when talking about dinner, since spending time in the kitchen after a long, tiring day is not amusing. This express dinner recipe for veggie pizza is a go-to option for me. Not only is the recipe undemanding and quick to make, but the pizza is delicious too. In this recipe I mention all the ingredients I mostly prefer, but you can add any ingredient you may want to your pizza. Hope you like it!
Ingredients for the veggie pizza:
- Bread for toast
- Olive oil
- Sliced cheese of your choice
- 1 tomato
- 1 green pepper
- Shredded cheese
- Salt, pepper & oregano (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Slice the tomato and the green pepper.
- Lightly oil a rectangle sheet pan and put the bread inside.
- Add the ingredients in the following order: sliced cheese, tomato, green pepper and shredded cheese.
- Spriknle with pepper, salt and oregano.
- Bake for around 15 minutes.
What do you think?
LIKED THIS POST? PIN IT!
Want to follow this recipe with a sweet dessert? Try this recipe for chocolate almond-walnut treats.
Thank you for being here. Take care and see you soon! – Angeliki