Everyday, I discover promising recipes on Pinterest and from time to time I try to cook one or two of them. It was few days ago that I saw a recipe in Pinterest, and my inner aspiring chef wanted to make this apple pie caker recipe. Though, I made some changes and brought this cake to my taste and style. Below you can see my recipe.
apple pie cake recipe
- 1/2 kilo flour for cake
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tbsp salt
- 7 apples, peeled, cored & cut in pieces
- powdered sugar and cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 ºC degrees. Spread olive oil on a pan.
- Prepare the cake mix: add flour, water, oil, eggs, sugar, salt and melted butter to the bowl of your mixer. Mix on low speed for 3 minutes. Pour half of the mix into the pan.
- Put the cut apples over the cake mix.
- Pour the rest of the cake mix into the pan.
- Bake around an hour. If you’re not sure, use this trick: bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon.